[VOD_46] error someone please help
MADAMO

I need help with a problem: I subscribe to HBO and other premium subscriptions,  but I can't get HBO On Demand or other premium subscription programming.  I get an error that says I need to subscribe to this service & it asks me if I want to subscribe now?  The error it gives is VOD_46.

I called fios support 6 times and was "cold" transferred 4 times. the other two times i was straight hung up on.

How can I fix this?? I want to be able to watch HBO On Demand movies & shows.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Likes
Re: [VOD_46] error someone please help
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Matt when try to view HBO VOD and it ask to subscribe did you say yes to see if it will let access it.  This is happen on both the 7216 and 2500 STB correct and does the other subscription VOD works on both STBs please let us know.

0 Likes
ladynatj

I AM ALSO HAVING THIS PROBLEM BUT ITS WITH STARZ AND ENCORE ON DEMAND NOT HBO. I AM SUBSCRIBED TO ALL PREMIUM PACKAGES, BUT UNABLE TO WATCH STARZ AND ENCORE ON DEMAND MOVIES AND SHOWS.

0 Likes
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey ladynatj we are sorry we did some researching and saw that you called in on the 7th but we need to create a new order to Starz and Encore working for you again.

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

I had this when I first got FiOS ... what finally fixed it was a call to "Billing" (not Support) who pulled up my account an saw that the VOD (which evidently is provisioned separately from their associated premium channels) had not been been placed on my account.   A minute or two with keyboard ciicking in the background and my box started working -- I think they did reset it remotely once after they made the changes.

0 Likes
PCR0829
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was having the same issue.  About 3 weeks ago I added HBO and Cinemax to my account (already had other existing premium services).  A couple of days later I discovered that On demand for HBO and Cinemax wasn't working but was working fine with my pre-existing premium services.  Called support to have it fixed and *poof* my HBO and Cinemax services were gone.  Made countless calls and sent numerous emails to get my HBO and Cinemax service restored and all I wound up getting was the runaround. 

Finally found someone from Verizonsupport on Twitter (JavierC) who did everything in his power to get HBO and Cinemax working on my account again.. tried resetting my boxes, tried reordering the services through my remote, but unfortunately nothing worked and tonight I threw in the towel on hoping I could get those services restored...

Bottom line is I'll have to call billing on Monday to make sure HBO and Cinemax have been removed from my account.

0 Likes