Verizon Account website useless !!!
rkkeller

I used to be able to go to my account online and add receivers, change packages and all kinds of things but

now everything I try to do takes me to a screen that says to call to make changes.  Then I call the number

given and they tell me thats for new customers only and gave me another number to call.

WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Account website useless !!!
hofs1
Enthusiast - Level 1
I get the same thing it takes me back to some Budle page. I thought it was just my account so i feel better. Not that it helps you any but at least your not alone....Smiley Very Happy
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Rkkeller

It is possible that they changed it up a little bit as we were having some issues with customer's orders falling out on the online side. I'm quite sure that this is only temporary and not permanent.

0 Likes
hofs1
Enthusiast - Level 1
FYI its been like this for 3 weeks now.
0 Likes
armstrda
Enthusiast - Level 2
This has actually never worked for me in the year that I've had FIOS.  I've tried multiple types of orders:  add STB, change internet speeds, change programming package, add HBO, remove HBO, etc.
0 Likes
jklBruin
Enthusiast - Level 2
Aside from being way too slow, there are huge usability issues with the verizon website. you'd think a communication company would have a clue how to help customers communicate with them, especially customers who want to spend more money and order additional services. so disappointing.
0 Likes