What's up with TV Central website?
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

So I have been a FiOS triple play subscriber for 3 years now (Internet only for 5 years) and when trying to access the FiOS TV Central website with my login I get the following (this has worked fine for as long as I can remember):

You need to be a FiOS TV subscriber to access this site.

Click here if we got it wrong!

No matter which way I enter my login (the sign in link, view TV listings, managae DVR, etc.) I get the same error.  Also, it now defaults to listing Bronx, NY and when I enter my zip code (18901) it displays "unknown, unknown".  Something is rotten in the website that needs to be fixed ASAP!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What's up with TV Central website?
Justin46
Legend

Keyboards,

What happens when you click on the"click here" link? I have experienced that error two or three times in the last month or so, each time I have clicked on the link, waited an hour or two, and been able to get in the next time I tried. I have no clue what causes the error, but so far each time it has gotten fixed without me having to contact anyone.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Keyboards,

What happens when you click on the"click here" link? I have experienced that error two or three times in the last month or so, each time I have clicked on the link, waited an hour or two, and been able to get in the next time I tried. I have no clue what causes the error, but so far each time it has gotten fixed without me having to contact anyone.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Justin wrote:

Keyboards,

Keller, TX 76248

Yeah, it seems to have rectified itself after a couple of hours (like you suggested).  Don;t know what causes it but it is annoying as HE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKSSmiley Mad

Unfortunately, I was trying to schedule a recording I forgot about and by the time it let me in, it was too late Smiley Sad

0 Likes
JayL

It doesn't work for me either. It simply transfers me to "My Verizon" where I can view my bills and such but nothing else. I worked with Support but they keep telling me that it works for them when they use my account. I don't know how that's possible since I've tried this on multiple computers. I also ran CC Cleaner to wipe out cookies and cached files so its not like something is hanging around on my system.

0 Likes
JayL

Btw, this issue has been ongoing for a solid week now.

0 Likes