Widgets not showing up on TV screen - esp FIOS Mobile Remote app
jpruzins

When I press Wdigets on my remote - the tool bar appears on top of the tv screen.  However, when scrolling through, some of the Widgets appear w/ blank information. 

I want to install the FIOS mobile tv remote and that widget also does not appear to be in my options.

Should I reset my box?  How can I fix?

Jessica

0 Likes
Re: Widgets not showing up on TV screen - esp FIOS Mobile Remote app
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Jessica,

The FiOS mobile remote widget is located inside the main FiOS TV widget menu.  This should be the first screen you see up top when you hit the Widgets button on your remote.  Once you hit OK, go down to 'Featured' and you should see the mobile remote widget on the right.  If you are still having trouble with the widgets screen displaying blank information, you can reset your box in one of two ways.  You can unplug it from the power for 30 seconds, or if the power cord is difficult to get to, hit menu on the FiOS remote, go down to 'Customer Support' then to 'In-Home Agent' then 'Reboot Set-Top Box', hitting OK here will have your box cycle through.  Then try the Widgets again, if you are still having trouble feel free to PM me.

--James

0 Likes
Re: Widgets not showing up on TV screen - esp FIOS Mobile Remote app
kdubois4

hi

im having the same problem and i rebooted my system. what else can i do? thanks!

kelsey

0 Likes