one more reason to hate verizon
talkscout

Called tech support on Friday as I was having trouble recording from my MBR DVR, and all was supposedly solved. Come Sunday looking forward to playing my recordings. . .but they are not there!  Thanks alot Verizon Tech Support -{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Re: one more reason to hate verizon
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
leavingVerizon1

7 years of wireless($15,120.00), 3 years of their bundle deal($6480.00), thinking they will give us a good deal after they realize we are one of the good, loyal customer. After thousands of $$$$$$ spent with Verizon, mind you on time bill payment. We called them to see where we can save, (after I was passed and tossed around for ten minutes with automated response) uhh, they gave us $10.00 on wireless of course in return we have to cut some minutes. We decided to discontinue our Verizon fios and internet. We got ol bill and paid it the next day. Today, I just can not believe  the treatment that I got from the people that I spoke to concerning Verizon calling us about their equipment. I asked this associate name she just gave me her first name Tanya and why was I pass on to collection dept. When I kept telling them my bills are paid in full. This people are trained to collect bills so no matter how nice you approach them it seems like you are an enemy. HATE, to me is a very strong word, it's like putting a curse to a person but after today Verizon actually made think twice about that word.  I can not wait for our wireless contract to expire.

@talkscout wrote:

Called tech support on Friday as I was having trouble recording from my MBR DVR, and all was supposedly solved. Come Sunday looking forward to playing my recordings. . .but they are not there!  Thanks alot Verizon Tech Support -{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@leavingVerizon wrote:

7 years of wireless($15,120.00), 3 years of their bundle deal($6480.00), thinking they will give us a good deal after they realize we are one of the good, loyal customer. After thousands of $$$$$$ spent with Verizon, mind you on time bill payment. We called them to see where we can save, (after I was passed and tossed around for ten minutes with automated response) uhh, they gave us $10.00 on wireless of course in return we have to cut some minutes. We decided to discontinue our Verizon fios and internet. We got ol bill and paid it the next day. Today, I just can not believe  the treatment that I got from the people that I spoke to concerning Verizon calling us about their equipment. I asked this associate name she just gave me her first name Tanya and why was I pass on to collection dept. When I kept telling them my bills are paid in full. This people are trained to collect bills so no matter how nice you approach them it seems like you are an enemy. HATE, to me is a very strong word, it's like putting a curse to a person but after today Verizon actually made think twice about that word.  I can not wait for our wireless contract to expire.

0 Likes