"You need to be a fios tv subscriber to access this site"
h4xdaplanet

Hi all

I am having trouble with accessing Fios TV mobile. I use the exact same username and password and account type (verizon.net) that I do on my computer, and it gives me the error message "you need to be a fios tv subscriber to access this site". This has just started happening a few days ago. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: "You need to be a fios tv subscriber to access this site"
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

Are you a FIOS TV customer? Are you trying to reach www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral ? are you trying to use remote dvr or wireless remote dvr from cel?  Have you went into the set top box under menu, settings, remote dvr to activate the service.  If I can get some more info I can try and figure out the root cause.  If you do have FIOS TV which model boxes do you have? Thanks

0 Likes
sean5150

I'm having the same problem.  I can access the site from my computer, but when I use the mobile site m.verizon.com/tv from my phone it says that I need to be a subscriber.  When I go to the regular site from my phon's browser everything works. 

0 Likes
h4xdaplanet

It sounds like I have the same problem that sean5150 is having.

Yes I am a FIOS TV subscriber. I am trying to reach fios tv central from my mobile phone using the m.verizon.com address. I use remote dvr from my computer on a regular basis, and it seems to work fine. I have the 6416 box, but the remote dvr from the website works great. The issue is when I try to access m.verizon.com/tv from my cell phone. When I log in there, it gives me that error message.

Thank you!

0 Likes
h4xdaplanet

I also just ran the self-diagnostic test on my box. It says Remote DVR: Not applicable. Now, my STB has a "Get Home Media DVR" link in the DVR menu that wasn't there before. Now, the website can't even communicate with my STB.

0 Likes
h4xdaplanet

[edit]

Update: DVR now communicates with website flawlessy. Still cannot login on mobile site via m.verizon.com

Help?

0 Likes