Re: Tennis Channel back NOW!
rafter69
Enthusiast - Level 2

i also looked into the comcast listing and saw that i could have the tennis channel for 29.99 for 1 year and i think it increases the next year or so. sure sounds better than the 140 total i pay now

Re: tennis channel
t4echo2
0 Likes
panizzi52
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, you're not the only one!    I've passed up other subscription packages and providers specifically because of the Tennis Channel, and I'm irate that this content was pulled during the U.S. Open tournament!   

Tennis Channel
asnowman

Verizon cancels tennis channel with no notice.  Shame on them.  I fully expect to cancel Verizon because their action shows a total disregard for the customer.  We pay extra for the "sports package" which includes the tennis channel.  the only reason i bought the sports package was for the tennis channel.

So, I guess they want me to stupidly continue to pay for a feature i no longer receive.

Believe me, their high handed acton is going to make me switch to Direct TV!!!

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Cablevision is fighting with The Tennis Channel too.

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Tennis Channel being cancelled is GREAT NEWS for new HD channels!!!!!

BBC America HD, E! HD, GO HD are in waiting!   MSG HD must be soon, too!

Bye Tennis, 

0 Likes
mom4513

YES!   I cannot believe that there was no notification...just disappeared...does comcast offer the tennis channel?

0 Likes
yeastdoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very bad timing Verizon.  Give us back this channel!

pbtennis
Enthusiast - Level 2

give us tennis channel back or i am going back to comcast

braindamage

It's not as hi-res as watching in HD on your large-screen TV, but we CAN see all the matches at usopen.org ... go to "Scores and Stats" and select "Live Scores", then pick one of the matches to watch live. It's a very nice interface, allowing instant switching between all the matches.

0 Likes