Re: tried to order on-line - only allowed one bundle choice
marc3565
Enthusiast - Level 3

@gene1802 wrote:

Is there somewhere on-line that you can see your agreement?  I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't know the details beyond the fact that it was a one year committment. I just signed up a year ago - I don't recall anything about a 2 year price guarantee, but I'm not sure. Is my original agreement available somewhere? Thanks.                                                          

You should be able to see your agreement details here

https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/Main/MyVerizon/MyVzServices.aspx

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@gene1802 wrote:

Is there somewhere on-line that you can see your agreement?  I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't know the details beyond the fact that it was a one year committment. I just signed up a year ago - I don't recall anything about a 2 year price guarantee, but I'm not sure. Is my original agreement available somewhere? Thanks.                                                          

On your My Verizon account page it will show the commitment end date, but may also show more bundle information. It was advertized that way when I agreed to my bundle, but it may have changed. Eveyrtime I agreed to some new new bundle Verizon would send a welcome package in the mail that also explained the bundle. It may have had the two year information there in writting. I know mine did.

0 Likes
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

I was faced with the same problem when I upgraded to digital voice -made to leap to Ultimate to keep the channels I wanted -  what I ran into was it was advertised for 125 and I got charged 140   when I mentioned the 125  price to sales rep he stated no it was 139.99  - Not happy about that  at all I might just call and complain to billing about that 

0 Likes