where did the mlb network go?
rockhopper
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here in Southern NJ it was on 86 all month.

Now it's gone.

0 Likes
Re: where did the mlb network go?
Justin46
Legend

It hasn't gone anywhere here, it is still on 86 in North Texas.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
anthony_b
I lost it too...I'm in Tampa Fl......it saids I'm not subscribed to it. It's a BASIC channel and no need to subscribe to it. I called Verizon support and they couldn't give me a reason why.
0 Likes
rockhopper
Enthusiast - Level 2
Yes, anthony_b, that's the same story here.
0 Likes
anthony_b
Called Verizon again this morning and could not tell me why I was not getting this channel anymore. I'm just getting tired of Verizon...jumping ship this weekend
0 Likes
bcmaguire

I am in the Hampton Road area-  

I have a direct quote from verizon dated nov 10 2008 - the MLB network will be availble to all verizon fios tv customers as part of the esseentials and extreme hd packages on channel 86 when it debuts jan 1 2009.  We recieved NO notice from verizon regarding the fact they were taking it away as of yesterday, and now saying it is only available through the extreme hd package.  It is discrimination for us that do not own HD tv's and breech of contract with Major League Baseball. MLB was promised it would be available to 50 million homes through the regular package.  Sorry, Im not paying 10 bucks a month in the current economy for one channel.  I will be looking into a class action lawsuit for breech of contract.

I did a chat last evening for over 2 hours  and they told me it was only because there was an outtage in my area.  Today I got a call from verizon telling me that it was only available for hd customers.  My contract is almost up - hello COX!

Note to verizon you are turning into comcast........

0 Likes