$100 Gift Card Redemption
LB410
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone been able to successfully get the $100 Verizon Gift Card from the new service promotion?

I am at a complete loss and Verizon has been beyond unhelpful. I had my service for the requisite time and got the email that I could redeem the gift card. I go to my account page and click the "Get Started" link under the gift card tile but I just get a forever loading window. I tried it in incognito, different browsers, different devices, cleared cookies/cache. Nothing. 

I chatted in and was told I had to call a specific "gift card phone line" which I had to call about 30 times before it even went through and didn't give me a "user busy" error. Then after spending 30 minutes on hold the system just hung up on me. 

Is there someone who figured out the trick to this? I can't rely on Verizon's absolutely god awful support and don't want to lose out on this gift card because of their incompetence.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: $100 Gift Card Redemption
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LB4,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes