$100 Gift Cards
NittanyLionRoar

I am escalating this to the SCC because Verizon can't resolve this issue on their own. I had a utility company that ran their customers in circles with no resolution like this and the SCC stepped right in and not only fixed it, but made the company reorganize the whole department that was responsible.

Like everyone else, I can't redeem the $100 gift cards. I did step 1 after receiving the email. I clicked on five different browsers on two computers and finally was able to select the electronic option which said the cards would be available in 24-48 hours. It has been WAY longer with no follow-up email. Now when I try to login to see the status, it just sends me in circles back to my account page. I have tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on Mac and Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on PC with the same result. This process is made to be intentionally frustrating and impossible until you give up.

I am sick of Verizon and I'm canceling my cable tv. Unfortunately I have to keep the internet because there's no good alternative here. I have been on the phone with representatives repeatedly for the past two months and they're always nice but never solve my problem. In fact, I'm sitting on hold once again and since no one will pick up the darn phone, I've come to the forum. I'm contacting the SCC next and will see if their hold time is shorter.

0 Likes
Re: $100 Gift Cards
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NittanyLionRoar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes