$100 Refer a friend rebate missing
kdog2929

I've obtained service back in January 2020 and added a refer a friend to the order.  I received the refer a friend email in March 2020 allowing me to register for my prepaid mastercard. I followed the link and registered for the card. After that I have not received my rebate mastercard. Attempted calls to chat and phone support could not resolve the issue or refer me to any office that was able to check on the status of that rebate card or help to resolve the delivery. They confirmed it was being processed but could not do anything else. Please assist in providing a $100 service credit in lieu of rebate card if you are unable to send out a new rebate card. I also want to make sure my referring friend is taken care of. thanks!

0 Likes
Re: $100 Refer a friend rebate missing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kdog2929,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes