$200 Sign On Gift Card
SaddenedCust

I was approched by a salesperson who was very convincing and offered me the $200 promotion for signing up with her. I thought that I would receive something after 60 or 90 days of service telling me how to apply for the reward. Needless to say, it never came. I finally was able to get a hold of someone today that said they looked into my order and the Gift Card Promotion was not added to the order. So, I am **bleep** on this! The not so funny thing is that I signed up with Verizon for my company with the same promotion available to me, only to be told  after the fact that we were not eligible as we were an exsting customer. This too was not mentioned when we signed up! 

I have been trying to get a hold of the sales rep who sold me the service and get no response from her. Spoke with Customer Service who said that there was a credit put through at the time of service and that was maybe in lieu of the Gift Card but that was not how it was ever explained to me! I just feel cheated by Verizon. I thought given the positive reviews about the service, I would be taken care of. At this juncture, not the case. My family really dislikes the TV interface and begs me constantly to switch back to Xfinity. If I could I would in a heartbeat. 

So, moral of the story, buyer beware. Make sure that you get a written notification from your salesperson stating that the reward is available to you. Do not go on blind faith that they have your interests at heart.

Saddened Custoemr.

0 Likes
Re: $200 Sign On Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SaddenedCust,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes