$200 pre paid card
Nahyelleee

$200 pre paid visa is a false advertisement & the upload and download speed is not what they said it was going to be.  

We switched to you guys but so far is been a very washy washy experience. 

Switched because we had people in our home trynna sell us Fios so we switched. One of the things they said was that we were gonna get a 200 Visa card for switching. Called to double check with them and they confirmed it.  3 months later and I’m only getting a $100 Visa card... 

called today April 13th at 9:30 ish to double check this when she goes on to tell me that it was always ‘

$100.      
When I know for a fact I’ve talked to 4-5 different people that confirmed it was supposed to be for $200.  
and obviously I’m not the only one that had this problem by all the post about it.  How do you guys want us to refer people if this is what you guys do.?
This is a false advertisement to rail you in. Or you obviously need to train your employees better to not tell customers something that is not true.  

0 Likes
Re: $200 pre paid card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nahyelleee,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes