$250 Gift Card
Js69sj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for Verizon Fios on January 15, 2018.   One of the draws away from Spectrum to Fios was the $250 VZ Gift Card. 
Soon after I signed up for Fios I received a confirmation email and noticed there was no mention of the $250 gift card so I contacted Verizon on 1/17/18 through their live chat and explained my situation to a "Winston".  Winston told me not to worry and he assured me that I would receive my gift card after three months of good standing.  Since I havent much trust in represetatives, I initatied another chat on 1/19/18 with a "Dakota".  Dakota assured me I would receive my gift card within a month after my third month of service - mid May. 
It is now four months and no gift card.  So today I contacted Verizon.  I chatted with a representative and she told me that my account was not associated with a $250 gift card and I would not get one.  How is this possible?  Four months ago my account was eligible for the $250 and today it is not.  This is ridiculous.  What a scam!! 

Re: $250 Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Js69sj,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes