$250 VISA GIFT CARD SCAM
jessicavaz

Where is my $250 visa gift card? Im a new customer, switched from optimum back in November 2017. I was told/promise a $250 VISA gift card in which til this day 1/20/2018 have not recieved. I just called customer service for the first time, since i noticed "hmm how come I havent recieved a bill from fios yet?" I actually though my $250 visa gift card was applied on my account and had the bill taken cared of, silly me. Want to guess why I wasnt recieving bills? THEY HAD THE WRONG ADDRESS!  So I just confirmed my right address and hopefully got it changed on my account and will be getting current new bills.. mean while im still wondering why I didnt get the visa gift card applied on my account or attempted to be sent to me... I was told by the rep. I would have only been promted to that promotion ONLY if I was currently a verizon WIRELESS customer... ??? Soo ridiculous, how can Veriozon use $250 visa gift cards as bait for new customers?!?! Then I searched on googled this little scam of thiers and came arcoss all other customers drawn into this scam and currently still waiting for thier visa gift cards. If this isnt solved on my account or if no one contacts me by Monday 1/22/2018 I will be making a report to BBB. Not cool verizon 😕 

definitely furious!! 

0 Likes
Re: $250 VISA GIFT CARD SCAM
jonjones1
Legend

Well the promotion was for a gift card after 90 days of paid service. Now you have not paid have you?

And even if it was to be sent, you were listed at a wrong address.

call them again and tell them you did not get your visa gift card after you are all paid up. 

See what they say then.

by the way Verizon is not going to fix this is two days. And this is a customer helping customer forum. 

0 Likes
Re: $250 VISA GIFT CARD SCAM
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes