$50 Visa prepaid card
GT1241

I clicked the link to redeem this  card several weeks ago. I entered the information. It has said that it is processing and the card would be mailed in two weeks. Now that information is gone from my web page. What is the status of this card?

0 Likes
Re: $50 Visa prepaid card
jonjones1
Legend

It is possible that because of this virus stuff, the processing may be delayed or not started. You are one of the lucky ones to even get the redeem link to work. Just search here or google the problems with having to get what was promised.

i would call 1-800-VERIZON and maybe someone can give you the number for the redemption center. The verizon reps will tell you nothing since it’s not them that handle the promotion.

0 Likes
Re: $50 Visa prepaid card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GT124,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes