A Verizon driver
Proudfather1

Today at 5 pm, northbound on 95, ran me into the shoulder of the road. My family and I were terrified especially since I had a young child in the car. I am appalled that someone in a company vehicle could drive so reckless. This employee did this intentionally and out of road rage. I would like to inform you so this person does not hurt another family. As a long time and loyal customer, I have the confidence that you, as a company, will handle this dangerous situation. Thank you very much. Sincerely, a concerned father 

0 Likes
Re: A Verizon driver
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Proudfather,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes