Absolute nightmare
JDF2019

I have two outstanding gift cards that claimed to have been sent to my email and nothing has been sent this was in May. Now they are expiring in two days and when I reached out via chat, the agent kept checking my account for over 20 minutes to do absolutely nothing because he said he couldn't do anything and then gave me a number to call which was closed or busy because they automatically hung up. The agent was pretty outrageous and of no help what so ever. Dealing with Verizon has been one of the worst customer experiences I have had. When the tech came to install our items ( in the middle of the pandemic while masks where still required) he kept coming in and out of my house without any explanation and even forgot to put on his mask when he clearly noticed I had a child in the home, used my bathroom at one point, then actually left in his van and came back to do something and left; he actually didn't do the job correctly and we had to reach out to have this corrected. Now I am dealing with trying to redeem these promotional gift cards and here I am with no gift cards and awful service in general. 

0 Likes
Re: Absolute nightmare
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JDF2019,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes