Absolutely the Most Annoying Thing I Have Experienced
kitcatalicious
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is absolutely the most annoying thing I have experienced. I am a new Fios customer, and was given wrong information by the sales rep when I signed up. We have the wrong plan, it is more expensive than promised, and that's just the start. The online chat people all send me to another department, where they send me to another department, where they say they can't help me and I should call. I try to call and get stuck in an endless phone tree. I feel as if nothing I do is getting any resolution of my issues.

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely the Most Annoying Thing I Have Experienced
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kitcatalicious,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Anyone know how to find "my support cases"? Nightmare nightmare nightmare
kitcatalicious
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been trying to resolve a problem since the first day of service, to no avail (we're about 6-7 weeks in now). Hours and hours and hours of "support" chats, phone hold times, and even Twitter messaging. I got an email that said I had a link to an agent through "my support cases" on my forums profile, but I don't have any such link. Perhaps whomever it was who was in charge of my case decided to mark it "resolved"? It most Definitely is NOT resolved. Very disappointed in Verizon. Wish above all things that I had not left Xfinity for this giant mess of a company. Oh, but because I haven't been able to get help, now I'm past the one month cancellation period, so Verizon wants to charge me to leave. Because none of their customer service reps can help me. Or will help me. I think it's more an issue of the company really doesn't give a **bleep** as long as they get their money. Run for the hills, people, run for the hills!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know how to find "my support cases"? Nightmare nightmare nightmare
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kitcatalicious,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes