Accessory Order Issues
Sboldebook1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I needed a new extender for my home. I placed an order through the website for one extender to be sent to my home. After 48 hours and no notification that the order had shipped, I contacted customer service. They told me that the order has been canceled and I needed to place a new one. I placed a new order to be picked up at my local store since shipping was apparently unreliable. I picked the extender up at a store. Today I received notification from UPS (not Verizon) that I had two packages coming in the mail. I contacted customer service and they said I had two extenders on the way VIA the order number that I was told had been canceled. The rep said I should have received an email that the order had shipped and that I should be able to view the pending order on My Verizon Website. I did not receive any notification that she had described and there are no visible pending orders on my account. I was told that I need to go return the incorrect routers that are being shipped to the store when I receive them as right now I am scheduled to be billed for 3 extenders. I have spent a total of 5 hours trying to add an extender to my home. This is an absolute nightmare. I don't understand why I am not receive the correct notifications on my account. I have found that when i contact Verizon customer service reps they all say different things.  

0 Likes
Re: Accessory Order Issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sboldebook,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes