Any grownups reading this???
AngryMike1

I have been jerked around by Verizon's "customer service" going on two weeks now.  Is there a supervisor or grownup who can CANCEL a bogus order on my account, so that I can get the upgrade/change to my phone service that I've requested??  Apparently some "expert" at Verizon's end has submitted a work order on my behalf which I cannot even view online.  I'm told by yet another "expert" that they need to verify which boxes are on my account, and the only way to do THAT is by going to the store where I turned in my boxes TWO WEEKS AGO!!  This is a joke!  Until this 'ghost' job order is complete [or automatically cancelled on 1/2/20], NOTHING can be done about my phone service request!   WHERE is the word "service" in "customer service"???  I've spent literally 5+ hours telling and retelling this to one 'tech' after another, with absolutely NO SATISFACTION!!

0 Likes
Re: Any grownups reading this???
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AngryMike,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes