As bad as comcast service
relenta3

Had to renew; took HOURS of online chat to get Showtime removed because site wouldn't let me. First agent just disconnected the chat - but she wasn't understanding my issue.  Also signed up and was verified for TEACHER DISCOUNT, but IT IS NOT ON THE NEW BILL!!!

Online statement (after many hours):

"Jessica: More Fios TV
Fios Home Internet: 200 Mbps
Rent: 1 Set-Top Box
Auto-Pay Discount
Showtime removed
New Estimated Monthly Charges would be 
$122.71"

$13 may not seem a big deal, but I went with FIOS years ago as their deals were better than Comcast, and FIOS' rates increase EVERY renewal.  More money, less service. And, my teacher discount is NOT showing.

0 Likes
Re: As bad as comcast service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi relenta3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes