Bad Driver
Computerhead

Today I was driving along Route 7 / 125 (Coming from Rutland towards Middlebury) here in Middlebury VT one of your drivers zoomed up behind me scarring the crap out of me. Doing way over the speed limit. If that wasn’t bad enough he tried to pass me on the right hand side, he would had I not put my indicator on as I was turning down Main St towards East Middlebury VT. This individual should be terminated. This occurred at 8:15am Wednesday October 28th 2020. He looked to be a technician rather than a Sales person judging by the truck he was driving. The fact that I’m posting this is a pretty good indication that this person should be terminated. I’m not one to go around posting such things as normally I’ve got better things to do with my time. I didn’t get any of the trucks details as he was so close and it was only after I turned off that I saw the Verizon decal on the side of the vehicle. I trust you will deal with this matter in the appropriate manor please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for further information. Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Bad Driver
jonjones1
Legend

This is a customer helping customer forum. No one here can do anything about a bad driver.

you should have gotten the plate number and called the police or 911 to alert them.

nothing can be done here.

0 Likes
Re: Bad Driver
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Computerhead,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes