Bait and switch for new Triple Play customer
disgruntled78

I signed up for the FIOS Triple Play Bundle back in May and have had nothing but issues with the billing since then. My package included 3 cable, boxes, 1 router, 2 months of the TV Test Drive, and the DVR service cost was to be waived for 2 years for a total price of $148.10 per month that was to be guarunteed for 2 years. 

Little did I know the issues the scam that is the Test Drive (which I had no need for, but hey if you're gonna include it why not) would cause me. I no idea that when the Test Drive ended that Verizon would automatically enroll me into the Ultimate TV package which ballooned my bill up to $195. I quickly went in and downgraded to the Custom TV package (which is all I need). Now I'm being told that the DVR service waiver that should apply for the 2 years of my contract is not available on a Custom TV package, my monthly bill is now $171 and apparently there is no possible way to get my monthly cost back to the promised $148.10 per month for 2 years.

FIOS has been nothing but a nightmare to deal with. TV picture quality is no better than Comcast, promised Gigabit Internet is no better either, the included router has a weaker signal than my previos router, and somehow I thought Comcast had the worst Customer Service ever but Verizon has them beat hands down.

I want the DVR waiver reinstated on my account and I want the credits for the past 3 months that I have paid it as well or I walk away from your terrible service and your wireless service as well. I will tell everyone I know to avoid anything Verizon for as long as I live.

0 Likes
Re: Bait and switch for new Triple Play customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi disgruntled78,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes