Billing Error
Stylito
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a part of my Fios installation I was given 3 months of Discovery+, which ended yesterday 6/23. I had it cancelled on 6/8 and received a confirmation email that it was cancelled. Today I got my bill and was charged an extra $3.26 for Discovery+ from 6/9-6/23. Why??? It was still in it’s promotional period and I had it cancelled before it expired! 

I’ve been a customer now for three months and this is the second time I’m having an issue with customer service. Before this, I had an issue with redeeming my $50 gift card, which is still an ongoing problem

that hasn’t been resolved. Customer service constantly runs you around between emails, chats, twitter, and phone calls and nothing gets resolved. 

I really like my Fios TV and internet, but I’m beginning to feel like it was a mistake switching over from cable. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing Error
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stylito,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes