Billing Issue!!!
lujack2k

I have been trying to get a billing issue corrected since Nov 2015, but I am so tired of hearing the same thing from the customer service agents, “I need to create a ROC ticket so our back office can fix it and I’ll call you in a few days” and no one ever follows up. I ask to speak to a manage or supervisor and I’m told “I’m sorry they are on the phone with another customer, but they will tell you the same thing we have to create a ROC ticket for our back office” I have been told this by at least 6 customer service reps. Is there a corporate number I can call for assistance?

I had a triple bundle at my old apartment and move into a new condo in October 2015 and requested the same triple play. However, my bill has been screwed up since the first bill in November 2015. At first I was getting charged for only phone service, then I was charged (overcharged) for a double play, and now I’m being overcharged for a triple play that doesn’t even match the amount in my order confirmation email. I’m told to hold off on paying so the back office can get my billing correct. I’m being charged late fees because Verizon can’t get my bill straight. I’m not receiving the proper credits. It’s a freaking debacle and like going in circles!!! In the beginning I was calling Verizon every month and now I'm calling every week or every few days. I need a number where I can talk to a competent person to help get this resolved. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Suave31,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes