Billing
A_Kessler

I am very disappointed that after years of service and loyalty not to mention paying my bill on time that Verizon continues to increase my bill--and now I have even less channels then before but paying about $30 more. I was told even though I am a valuable customer, I do not have any savings available and I should check back in a few months. It is a shame you do not offer loyalty or special deals for customers who have been with you for years. I think it is time for me to start looking at other options.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
jonjones1
Legend

@A_Kesslerwrote:

I am very disappointed that after years of service and loyalty not to mention paying my bill on time that Verizon continues to increase my bill--and now I have even less channels then before but paying about $30 more. I was told even though I am a valuable customer, I do not have any savings available and I should check back in a few months. It is a shame you do not offer loyalty or special deals for customers who have been with you for years. I think it is time for me to start looking at other options.

This is what all companies do. They keep getting greedy and more greedy and look for more fees and ways to make more profits. However you can always go to another provider who will have teaser prices for two years or less then go through the hoop jumping again. 

You should have both a fios connection and a cable connection at your home. Makes playing the lets make a deal game easier.

and there are no loyal customers just customers. We are here for the best prices or cheapest services. No loyalty involved.

0 Likes