Bills I pay to Verizon constantly increasing
yonchu

There seems to be a slowing down of line speeds in the past couple of weeks.  It seems like Verizon is driving its customers to upgrade to faster ( and more expensive ) fees in order to increase its bottom line.  With the bills I pay to Verizon constantly increasing, I will shortly be searching tof a new provider to replace my current ISP and phone provider.

I don't need a $150 monthly bill and in fact am staarting to pay late as a result of ever larger bills.

I have used DIRECTV in rhe past but was persuaded by Verizon's campaign for the triple play pricing at $79 initially.  Howevr they have constantly increased their pricing until I pay double that.  Attempts to save money by eliminating the phone line result in being told that there wouldn't be any difference and the bill might even go higher due to their complicated pricing schemas.  

I love Verizon .  Their service and signal quality are top notch.  However, due to their constantly increasing prices I will probably be forced to look at the competition.

0 Likes
Re: Bills I pay to Verizon constantly increasing
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Don't be surprised if the competition does similar pricing. It will be low to start and then rise afterwards.

Have you called to see if they can do anything to help you?

Try calling and say you want to cancel.

They should transfer you to retention who may be able to offer you some discounts.

0 Likes
Re: Bills I pay to Verizon constantly increasing
GaryGatz

I agree but at least some of us can switch to the Competition. I have been with FIOS since 2008, left them to go with DirecTV. DirecTV raised my rates after the intinal 2 years, but gave me the old rate when I complained. During that time I stayed with FIOS for my internet which went from ~$44 to over $100. Now when I tried to get the $50 local 2o channels with free HBO & Showtime soory can't do as "you are an existing customer!" 35 years career of outside commissioned sales and if I had treated my customers this way my family would straved! GOODBYE FIOS ! ! ! !

0 Likes