Black Friday Rebate
Complaints_R_Us

If you’re like me, you’ve not received your rebate card(s) (in my case 2x $100 cards) despite properly submitting your claims  and contacting support multiple times.  This appears to be a routine issue for people, and I, for one, am no longer wasting my time appealing to Verizon to correct it.  Instead, I’ll file a complaint with the State AG office, including all of my correspondence with Verizon which supports my qualification and displays Verizon’s repeated inability or lack of intent to fulfill upon their contractual responsibility.

in my experience, you’re wasting your time re-stating your case with Verizon time after time and maybe should consider filing your complaint with someone that will make it important for them.  BBB Is a joke, you’d waste your time there as well.

Verizon - If you PM me like like like you have the others that have complained, I’m not providing the same details all over again - it’s clearly in the chat logs.

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Rebate
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi complaints_R_us

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes