CMR Billing Statement
Zeigler22

We recently had a disruption in our service and had a technician out to investigate.  We were told the problem was with the line coming into our home and they would need to put in a temporary line until they could come out again to install the permanent line and bury the cable.  This weekend I received a bill on Verizon letterhead for 'Verizon Cost to Repair' in the amount of $729.35.  Whoa! What's going on here?  I have been a long time subscriber to Fios but I would never have agreed to a repair for that amount.  I've been transferred to several different people and nobody can seem to help me get this resolved.  I poked around a bit online and it appears this is a recurring issue but I can't get anyone on the phone that has any idea what’s going on.  Is there someone here who can help me?

0 Likes
Re: CMR Billing Statement
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Zeigler22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes