CMR claims charge for repairing drop line
GuyBatch

Good afternoon. I am having the same issues as many others. My FIOS line was only dropped 4" into my yard without any type of protective conduit. Miss Utility (811) did not properly mark the line and it was accidentally cut during a landscaping project. 

After 2+ months of repeated calls the line was finally replaced. I received a bill dated 07/06/15 for $292.95 to repair the line. At no time was I told I would be responsible for repairing the damage caused by this faulty installation. I never agreed to this price and I never signed a contract describing the repair work to be done and price to be charged. 

It seems like others on this message board have had the same issues with CMR claims. I am very disappointed with the customer service I have received during this entire episode and I would like this to be resolved. 

0 Likes
Re: CMR claims charge for repairing drop line
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes