Can not find Fios Welcome Bonus link
Adan1

Hi All,

I just signed on for Fios.  As part of the promotion, I get a $200 gift card.  I received an email from Verizon indicating I need to go onto My Verizon and select the 'Fios Welcome Bonus' link to register so I can receive my card.  I do not see this link anywhere.  Can someone offer some advise?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Can not find Fios Welcome Bonus link
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try http://verizon.com/rewards .  Note it uses a different login id and passwad, I forget what,.  Something like your order number and some other info you should already have. The help on that page will tell you which info.

0 Likes
gabie1

/where can I find this welcome bonus link/

0 Likes
Mich3llemarie

If you made any changes to your account after initial installation the link sometimes becomes disabled. Just call customer service and they'll take care of it for you. 

0 Likes
Jayla4

Im havng the same issue too! Im suppose to get a $200 Visa gift card.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jayla,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes