Can not redeem Samsung promo for watch/Chromebook/$200
mikeVacfa

The button to redeem the promo just gives me an error message. I have tried using different browsers and devices and clearing the cache and nothing works. Even the link to learn more about the promotion does not work and the digital assistant is of no help because it thinks the "promotion" is a completely different Black Friday deal. Nor have I been successful in either getting a phone number to call or scheduling a call back with an agent. This whole thing is ridiculously difficult and I had no idea that this was the way you guys are engaging with customers now. I am trying this forum to hopefully get some help with this issue in a timely manner as I have had no luck otherwise so far.

0 Likes
Re: Can not redeem Samsung promo for watch/Chromebook/$200
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi mikeVacfa,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes