Can't Pay Bill Online
lwaldron915

I am trying to pay my yearly $19.95 fee due for my verizon email domain name and it won't allow me to access my account or make a payment online.  When I call customer service they tell me that I have to do it online and gave me a non-working web address.  I need help in getting this paid ASAP so there is no interruption in my email services.  Thanks you.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Pay Bill Online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lwaldron915,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
WARDAWG1

I'm having the same issue. I cannot pay my payment arrangement online and dont feel like paying a pay over the phone fee. HELP!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WARDAWG,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Billant

I have been paying my bill on line for almost 2 years, and now I can't access that portion of the Verizon website. From the other complaints I have seen, it tells me that Verizon has a problem. What is the problem?

0 Likes
FiosFamily

I have been trying to pay monthly Verizon Fios bill online and it will not allow me to sign in.  I need to pay my bill and I do not want to pay a fee for paying it over the phone.  Can you please help me?

0 Likes
greghill

how do i get to the bill pay screen

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please refer to this post: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Account-Password-Lockout/m-p/744863

This thread will now be locked to keep technical issues separate from this particular problem.

0 Likes