Can't Pay Bill Online
kaylaloftis

Since becoming a customer with Verizon for internet and cable services its been a nightmare. I have not received one bill since being a customer. One of their reps anwer was to enroll me in paperless billing. I still never received any emails for my bill. So I have just been guessing when I have a bill due and go online to check via my cell phone. When I log onto my account whether it be through my cell phone or my laptop, I am able to log in, but I am unable to make a payment. Whenever I attempt to make a payment I get an error message. This has been going on for 3 months. Whenever I contact verizon I get the run around from all their reps and I have even spent 2 hours on the phone with a tech who supposedly put a ticket in to have my account reviewed who I never heard back from. Is anyone else having an issue making a payment online? Any solutions?

0 Likes
Re: Can't Pay Bill Online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kaylaloftis,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jdelia201

I am having the same problem as mentioned. I can not pay any bill online. No one seems to be able to answer my question. Swithcing to Verizon has been a nightmare

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jdelia201,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
carmenluciam

I cannot log in in my Verizon or pay my bills. Talked to somebody last month and tried to fix it to no avail.

I am really upset at this.
pls help

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello carmenluciam

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
hli622

i'm not able to use the pay my bill option online and now my bill is past due. i signed up for paperless billing and i'm not evne able to do that. can you please please please get someone to help me resolve this problem. I"m not goin to be responsible for late fees because of your service failure.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hli622,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes