Can't Redeem Two $100 Gift Cards
flyingcamel43

I am owed two $100 gift cards - one for internet service and one for TV service. I thought I successfully redeemed them about a month ago, and even received an e-mail confirming it, but have never received anything. I have chatted with two different agents this morning - the first one told me I needed to pay my account balance to redeem, so I did that and tried to redeem again.  It didn't work (just error messages when I click on "redeem now"), so I started another chat, and now they're opening a ticket.  This is getting so ridiculous.  I've already spent at least two hours trying to redeem these gift cards.  It seems like they basically don't want anyone to redeem these gift cards, and, honestly, I'm about to just give up. If anyone has any personal experience to relay on how to ever get these gift cards, I would greatly appreciate it.    

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem Two $100 Gift Cards
flyingcamel43

I finally found a phone number where someone was able to assist me with this in less than 10 minutes.  No phone trees to navigate - took me directly to a live person who says they were able to get my gift cards processed and mailed.  

0 Likes