Can't Solve my Fios Triple Plan Billing Problem for 5 months
floralpark

Hello,

I am verizon residental and wireless customer for more than 2 years. I was happy with the service and everything until last september 2013. After my fios triple play agreement over I moved to another place and arranged double play aggrement $69.99. I was in one moth period to see if I like the service or not. One day I saw $79.99 + $300 visa card offer in the mail and I called verizon to cancel my account. But the manager Pam talked to me and she said she can help me with it. She told me that I can still get this offer, triple play $79.99 +$300 visa card for 2 years. I was very happy to hear that of course and I asked twice are you sure I will get this plan and she said yes. We arranged the plan over the phone and she gave me her phone number actually her supervisor's phone number but I can reach her through that number {edited for privacy} Monday through Thursday 8-5pm.  After I see my second bill $112.70 I called this number every day and the mailbox was full no answer. Finally after a month I decided to call verizon customer service, I explained the issue and they kept me on the line, talked to manager and tried to solve this issue. If I remember right they put $20 back to my account. But next bill was still same $112, I tried to call the customer service again and I talked to manager this time (I don't remember her name) She said what I am saying is imposible she have never seen this kind of offer, she can't help me with it, I should continue calling Pam {edited for privacy}. She was not very helpful at all and she is wrong I still get the same offer in the mail. I don't know if she really works for verizon or not.  After this conversation I waited until now and I called the number every day and left message no answer. I am still getting $112 bill no visa card sent to my address. I am really tried of this issue and can't wait 2 years to be over to cancel my services unless this problem is solved.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Solve my Fios Triple Plan Billing Problem for 5 months
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi floralpark,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

As per our converstation on your private support case this issue is now closed. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello floralpark,

Your support case is now closed. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes