Can't find my salesperson
Ivebeenduped
Ok on 9-23-13 a agent came to my door to sign me up for verizon I told her I was not interested because I was going to get time warner in two days . She ask me the price and I told her and began to day that she could beat it . I ask her to come back in the evening when my husband was around . She agree and both women came back into my home that evening . She ( main woman ) began to tell me that that they could save me money she show me the plan and said I can get you ultimate , fully loaded package and a Dvr and 3 stb- had boxes . I told her no because I was going to put six boxes and I was adding the spanish channels for my mother and she said ok I'll give you all that plus the 50/25 internet . My husband and I said it sounds good but we have time warner home security and she said no problem we can add it on their 10.00 monthly charge and the numbers still sounded good . I was so excited . Then my husband said how much would it be to do the 75/35 internet she said 10.00 and we ask about the maintenance wires and she's said 10.00 well we did not hesitate since the number was still lower then time warner . She said you will get a 400. Visa gift card too . I was happy even though I was letting go of a 500. 00 visa with time warner . Since my price was still much lower . She wrote in the contract and check off the spanish and the fully loaded, 75/35 and ultimate package . I husband ask her what about the alarm that we were discussing and she said oh I'll add it write here under list all promotions/ offer applicable to the customer . She wrote on those line 400.00 visa , security back up and inside wire maintenance and my estimated bill for $228.06 with an activation fee of 69.99. 0 charge on equipment and installation fee . 1 st est. bill 302.99 since it had my first installment of the 69.99 . She said I would be getting and email and that she would call me back and wrote her number and the the other agent name and number too. I did not recieve the email so I left a message on both agents cell phones and I never got a call back til this day . When the verizon people call to versify of my order they would not mention my complete order and they would not even mention my home alarm . Two call and then I ask wait you are all calling but no one is saying anything about the house alarm and they said said that's a different dept. huh? Well I call an d spoke to the home security Nd told him was getting worry because no one knew about my alarm order and he said I understand but no one is going to call you and you only call us if you are ordering it if they wrote it in your contract then they will get a hold of you . So I try to get the Agents again no call back . I then went to my verizon and added a note to the technician telling him about my concern with the alarm and the I wrote the name and the number to that agent . When the technician came I show him my contract and he said he was only told one Dvr but he would install the other one . I show him where the agent wrote my security . He said they would contact me when his work was done because they could not do anything Untill then I said ok . Next morning I wake up and I'm super excited to see my channels and I notice that I don't get HBO so I call them and tell them that it was part of plan and they said no that they could not charge me twice for show time since it was on my ultimate nd package so the agent had keyed it differently . I said she never said anything like that she said it was fully loaded and handed me a line up so I could see all the premiums channels I was getting . This phone agent said I'll add it her but we will have to take away 400.00 card and I said what ? Then she went on and said ok I can do I thus way and you can get your HBO and I ask is this going to cost me more now and age said no mam it's actually going to save you 3.00 oh wow ok . She said I will send you and email so you can. Understand . I said ok then we discuss the alarm and told her no one seem to know anything and she said she had to add it because the agent did not write it down and I told her I have the hard copy here. And where she wrote it I said someone has to have the original white copy the agent signed . I told her the agent said we could use our equipment from time warner because it work the same I said great but the agent on the phone said no and that I would have to purchase it and I said ok at this point I was worry more that my family did not have an alarm set in the house anymore . She explain if I was not happy I could cancel within 30 days . But the 14.99 for shipping if the kit I would have go pay . I said ok . Three hour later I go online and I see HBO is costing more not saving me 3.00 and now my shipping charges for the kit have gone from 14.00 to 19.99 and now there are equipment and installation charges . I called up again frantically and speak to a another agent who says to fax the bill .first person to seem willing to help me out . I do so and she call me and leaves a message that she received my fax and will handed to another group so they can help me and call me on Monday . I call the two door to door agents and leave. Message to one because the main one box is too full to receive any messages .meanwhile I can't understand why no one sees that she wrote about my alarm being part of it . I know that the original white copy exists somewhere. I study the form and I realized that she called it security back up and I it makes me wonder if she deliberately wrote that so I would not get the services I was promised . I've tried getting a hold of her because I figure she could be the one person to sort all of the mess easily if she forgot to key in the info on the computer when she placed my order . No answer again from both door to door salespersons .... .. Here I am waiting for Monday to arrive and the party that will help me resolve this . Scare of calling again since my bill keeps getting bigger and bigger with each call........ What happen to trusting the people that come into your home and sit down and chat with you like they really care about getting you a great deal ..... They disappear as soon as the ink dry on my paper .... Nowhere to be found . I ask myself how can anyone keep hearing your messages about the confusion and asking you to return the call to clear all the mix ups . Hiw is it that they can come into my living room and drink the beverages that I offer because they seem so hit from walking from door to door and spend two hours talking with my husband and me about my family and and their families and tend it with a shake of Hand and never to be heard of again ....... What type of sales people is verizon training ? Someone please help me get them to see the original contact and honour the quotes .......... Very hurt and disappointment doing business for the very first time with verizon
0 Likes
Re: Can't find my salesperson
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ivebeenduped,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Can't find my salesperson
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ivebeenduped,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your bundle or every need help with anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes