Can't pay bill online
chrisbowyer

I signed up for FiOS a couple of weeks ago and can't pay my bill online. I've tried several times over several days and always get this:

"We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience."

When I go to add a payment method, I save it, and it doesn't show up as an available payment method after. I've tried twice. Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay bill online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
chrisbowyer

This problem has reoccurred at the very next billing cycle. I get this message:

We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chrisbowyer,

Sorry you are again having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
chrisbowyer

Great, but that's what happened last time and it just happened again. I'd like to find a robust solution so I don't have to put in a request every month just to pay online.

0 Likes
chrisbowyer

Another month, and another recurrence of this problem. Can someone please find a solution that doesn't involve me having to ask every month? 😞

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Did the Ecenter contact you after your issue was escalated in August?

0 Likes
chrisbowyer

I got an email from support--after some back and forth it started working, but they didn't know why. I asked about the fact that the problem keeps recurring and they just told me to let them know if it happens again. Which I guess I'm going to have to do now.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please get in touch with your contact again as they would have the record of what was done or what was tried to resolve it.

0 Likes