Can’t redeem Stream Tv
DW2021

My Fios order offered a free streaming device and I got an email confirmation with a link to redeem it. Once I click the link though the page to redeem the device will either never load or it will load and then not fully load the device page so there’s no way to select the device. Same issues when trying it from the redeem link in my Verizon dashboard Spinning circle displays indefinitely. Suspiciously, the device page loads just fine if I just go to the accessories page to buy it rather than redeem it. The email said to redeem it by 1-03-2021 but since I’ve tried redeeming it almost daily since my order installation was complete at the beginning of December with no luck and I talked to live agents multiple times to fix it and strangely none of those links and instructions worked either or sometimes were not even for the stream device but some other random service . The chats seemed to be mysteriously dropped at that point or the agent suddenly was unable to help and only some other department could fix it. Spoiler alert, don’t bother because every single person is going to give you the runaround to avoid letting you actually redeem this offer. Since I’ve never had a problem redeeming any of the other items they offered including ones with this same order, I suspect the always “broken” links/ pages coupled with the short redemption window and inability of any of the representatives to help is an intentional attempt on Verizon’s part to prevent customers from redeeming this particular offer until it expires so they won’t have to honor it

0 Likes
Re: Can’t redeem Stream Tv
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DW2021,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes