Cancel Service & Switch Back to Optimum
Penguin401

Can someone please post the 800 to Verizon Customer Service that is not a 2-4 hour wait time to get thru to get information on what the steps are to switch back to Optimum and cancel my service with Verizon? 

Thank you and much appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: Cancel Service & Switch Back to Optimum
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Penguin40,

You can cancel Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (et) by calling 1-844-837-2262.

0 Likes
Penguin401

Thank you!

0 Likes
MAMAWAKE

Hi  What number do I use to cancel a landline without being on hold for hours?  I tried online chat but was told to everyone was extremely busy and I had to speak to a retention team and to call between 8am and 11pm tomorrow or continue holding.  They gave me a different 800 number...the one that shows on the bill

thanks!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you call number above?

Are you under contract? If so, there could be an etf.

Can also try twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
Lisa671

Thanks for sharing the number to contact Verizon.  Their system for support is a total bust.... I am trying to cancel a service, TechSure (which I was pressured into adding onto my account-- by a "won't take NO for an answer" upselling tech support person) and it keeps looping back to me adding an upgraded service but no choice for canceling the one I have.  How can they possibly move into offering 5G when they can't get the basics fixed......?? Poor, poor customer service!

0 Likes