Cannot Redeem my 2 $100 giftcards!
HeartKC

I am owed 2 $100 VISA gift cards and have received the email saying I can "click here to redeem" and added both the my FIOS App and the Verizon App to my phone but there is no rewards tile for me to select the giftcards! I see I am not the only one with issues. This is beyond frustrating! I tried talking to customer service and they are no help. You should not advertise 2 free gift cards with sign up (after the 65 days of an active account) and then not let us claim them.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Redeem my 2 $100 giftcards!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HeartKC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes