Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I am active duty and recently deployed and trying to modify my cell & fios plans while I am overseas. I am stuck in an endless cycle:
- I have to sign in (which I can't do, hence why I'm here) in order to talk to a live agent via chat.
- I can't have Verizon support call me, because, again, I have to be logged in to begin with.
- When I go to reset my password, I get the attached error.
- I have access to my email, my phone (can receive messages over wifi), and set up face recognition for login on my Verizon account. For some reason, it still won't let me login.
- I do not have easy or frequent access to a DSN phone to make an out of country call to an 800 number.
- Can someone remind me again why the dual authentications, sent via either email or text, aren't working?
This is the error I get:
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.