Cannot redeem gift card
kdubz

I signed up for the Fios Gigabit promo and was supposed to get $200 in verizon gift card. I logged into my account when I first made the switch to the Gigabit and there was an existing gift card tile that said that I cannot redeem the card until 4/8/2021 and I have until some date in June to redeem it.

I finally received an email about a week ago, saying that it is time to redeem. On 4/8/2021, I log in, I see two gift card tiles, but I cannot click on the tiles to redeem anything. I chatted with an online representative who was NOT helpful in the least. After about an hour of doing the same steps over and over, he finally told me that my card balance was pending and that I should try back a different day.

I logged into my account again on 4/11/2021 and THERE ARE NO MORE GIFT CARD TILES. I hopped online to chat with another representative, who also was of no help. She told me that I have to try calling the AFNI team, however I was on hold for over an hour before I gave up.

This is completely ludicrous. There are endless posts about customers having this same exact issue. This is worse than the fake secret shopper letter I received in the mail a few months ago. I have been a loyal Verizon internet customer for many years and this is very disappointing that this company is not meeting expectations.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kdubz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes