Changed my service when they told me it wouldn't happen
jgp2

I had called Verizon because my 5 top boxes suddenly begun to shut down for no reason. They suggested upgrading to new equipment for no additional charge, except for a small shipping charge. They assured me multiple times that neither my billing, nor my service would change at all. I had been a customer for around 9 years, and my initial contract had expired probably 7 years ago.

When I got the new equipment I noticed I had lost my multi room DVR. When I called them, they told me that I needed to upgrade and pay an additional fee. It has been a saga trying to correct this, but in the end, they seem to be firm. Unless I pay the additional fee, I will not get the service I had.

It seems this is a fraudulent practice and would like to lodge a complaint in writing, but I don't seem to find a way to do it.

Does anyone know how?

I own a fair amount of Verizon shares, so if I am not able to contact someone, I guess I could get on with Shareholder Services, but I would prefer not to do so.

Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Changed my service when they told me it wouldn't happen
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jgp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes