Charge after the fact
tiredofthis11

I have 2 issues.

Issue number 1)  I have had fios for sometime and I have an irrigation system and invisible fence in my yard.  When my neighbor added service, the technicians ran the line to the neighbors and cut both my irrigation and invisibile fence, which I had to be repaired.  They did not even come back out to check.  I had to pay to get it repaired.  they hired another company so they said Verizon was not responsibile it was a subcontractor.  Oh did I mention that they chewed up my lawn as well....

Issue 2)  I recently had som elandscaping put in.  the verizon line was buried only 3 inches in the ground.  when the landscaper cut the line, I notified verizon.  they cam out to fix.  4 weeks later it is repaired fully and today I get a bill for $500.00..  So I say goodbye to verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Charge after the fact
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tiredofthis1,

Were you billed by CMR?

Claims Management Resources (CMR) is a Verizon authorized vendor that provides invoicing services to recover Verizon’s cost to repair damage done to the Company’s facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Buried and Aerial lines
• Poles
• Conduit and vehicles
CMR can handle disputes of claims directly, and works with the local field office that performed the repair. If you wish to dispute a CMR claim, you may contact them by phone at 1-800-321-4158 or by email at bswcomplaint@cmrclaims.com.

0 Likes