Charges for unreturned equipments
LizaE

I cancelled my services on June 9th. Got harassed daily to return my equipments. I called the agent who advised me to print a label from the website and so I did.

I shipped the box first week of july which included:

Rent: HD Set-Top Box (1 qty)

Serial Number: {edited for privacy}

Wireless Router (1 qty)

MI424WRI

Serial Number: {edited for privacy}

Today I got an email stating I was charged for unreturned equipments. I chatted for almost an hour with 3 different reps who finally said return is probably still processing and I should give it 30-60 days to clear, but yest when I called the 800# i was automatically connected to the collections dept.

i requested a billing supervisor and spoke to JOHN FROM THE MASSACHUSSETTS office who was completely careless and indifferent about the situation. he blamed me for not keeping a receipt and complately dropped responsibility off of verizon while his RETURN PROCESSING TEAM have most likely messed up my return and did not register it corrcetly in the system. I am SO disappointed with this Customer service and to be honest with disgusted.  This is a pathetic way to treate customers and very humiliating. My husband's company and all his phone services are verizon, but I promised if this is not resolved, won't be forl ong before I switch the whole company over.

I need a responsible and respectable response immediately.

So disappointed with this level of service. Shame on you JOHN!

0 Likes
Re: Charges for unreturned equipments
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LizaE,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes