Chat Centers/Call Centers
DKY6169

Why does Verizion lie to us and force the people we talk to, to use fake names and have them lie about where they live? Do they not stop for a second and think about how that hurts those peoples feelings and makes them feel less of a human or a person because they literally change their name for them, work many hours to no avail, and then at the end of the day go home and know that "Justin" had a great day of compliments, but the person behind the name did not. I think its shamful. Imagine working at a company for 20/30 years and never being truely recognized and your name and your honor being glorified for your hard work. I think its awful. Its certianly not fair to those workers who slave their time away from families and much more to be known as someone they are not. 

Just my thoughts. 

0 Likes
Re: Chat Centers/Call Centers
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as I know, the CSRs do have the choice of using their first name or modify it slightly. The entire point of not revealing full name is to protect their anonymity. Aside from compliments, if the customer calling in was not received a satisfactory response, the CSRs may be vulnerable to personal attacks elsewhere on the Internet.

Meanwhile, if you do want to compliment a CSR or have further questions about Fios products and services, you can post them on the Forums.

0 Likes