Complaint about Customer Service
NBR2

I signed up for Fios with a referral code from a friend.  When you use the code, it says the points will appear once your account has been in good standing for 60 days.  I've had the account for over 60 days. 

So I'm wondering where are my reward points -- I try online chat.  

After confirming the promotion points weren't in my account (as if I wasn't aware), the agent says he can't help and that I need to call Verizon?  Why could he not have told me that before making me wait 10 minutes while he checked my account and asked me for random information about it?

So I call in and am told that it takes 90 days for the points to appear.  Okay, fine -- but one, fix your promotion so that's clear and second, there is no reason to be rude.  All I did was ask if there was any guarantee the points would appear in another 25 days so I don't have to call again and the customer service agent HUNG UP ON ME.  This was after being extremely rude to me for several minutes as I asked why my pending point balance was zero.  A completely reasonable question, at least in my mind.   

If this is the kind of service you give your customers, you will not be retaining this one.

Please advise how I can make a formal complaint.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint about Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes